Our Defining Path
Message from our CEO
Responsible Gold Practices
Know Your Counterparty (KYC)
Corporate Social Responsibility
Health & Safety
Grievances & Complaints
Quality Management & Initiative
Evaluation & Refining
Promise of Purity
Service & Data
Home > Refinery > Facilities
Refinery Working Schedule
* Working Hours - 8 am to 5 pm from Monday to Friday.
* Weekend - Saturday and Sunday.
* Holidays - National Holidays in line to Government Directives.
* First Operational Refinery in Tanzania
* State-of-the-Art Facility capable of Refining 480 kg Gold per day to 999,9 Purity by Electrolytic Process and 60 kg of Silver per day to 999,0 Purity and Purity Accreditation by ICP.
* A world-class Gold Market has been provided to the Ministry of Minerals at the Refinery premises for occupation by Tanzanian and International Traders.
* Inaugurated by Her Excellency Samia Suluhu Hassan, President of Tanzania on 13th June 2021.
* The Refinery's Modern Infrastructure provides for - Offices to Mining Commission, Gold Traders, Cafeteria, Commercial banks, Recreation facilities for MPMR staff and our own offices.
* Refinery has Tanzanian Aviation Licensed Helipad to land a 2.5 tons Chopper.
Congratulations STAMICO on Golden Jubilee. Proud to partner with you.....Tupo Pamoja !
In keeping with Leadership Directives of the Nation to Dealers and Miners of Precious Metals in Tanzania, MPMR is pleased to announce commencement of Refining Services from January 03, 2022.
ACME was a privileged participant in Expo 2020 Dubai with its partner STAMICO representing The Ministry of Minerals, Government of Tanzania "Mining Week" (Nov 1st to 7th 2021)
View our Brochure
Butuja Street, Ilemela District, Plot - 483/2/3
Block A, Mwanza, Tanzania
MWANZA PRECIOUS METAL REFINERY COMPANY LIMITED © 2022. All Rights Reserved.